Saturday, April 10, 2010

Searching for a good read?

I just joined our longtime follower BJ Anderson, along with Christine Fonseca, and Jana Warnell on a new project. We're going to review middle grade and YA books on a new blog, Searching for a good read?

The blog is up and running, and BJ is still adding some finishing touches, such as our bios and pictures. She's already written a few book reviews, and I promise there are more to come! I'll be posting a middle grade review this coming week. I hope to see your comments over there too.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so excited about this! I think the blog is a great idea.

Mrs. Major said...

what a great idea you guys! i will definatley be a follower and look forward to it.

Michelle said...

Yay! We'll look forward to seeing you over there too.

sanjeet said...

its an excellent idea
post free classifieds