Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Last day to submit!

Just a reminder: we'll be accepting pitches for our contest through midnight (EST) tonight.

And remember how I mentioned this was our first contest and I was figuring things out as I went? I forgot to mention what our prize was. (I know, I know...)

The prize is a $25 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes & Noble, winner's choice.

We'll have the entries posted by tomorrow morning and all our lovely readers can comment away.

Yay! I'm so excited- and so thankful for everyone who has joined us on this little Slushbuster adventure.

8 comments:

Clementine said...

I'm excited for you! I'm too chicken to enter this time, but I'm anxious to read your posts.

Sarah said...

Thanks, Amy! I'm looking forward to getting feedback on those posts.

Steena Holmes said...

I'm sitting here with nervous anticipation!

Sarah said...

Steena, I'm nervous, too! I'm posting a pitch*, but I'm more nervous about getting everything straight. It's not like it's a huge contest, but I am so hoping everything goes well!!

*though, of course I'm not eligible for the prize

Tess said...

Crud cakes! is that deadline TONIGHT? drat! I don't know if I can do it. Procrastination is going to bring me down again.

Sarah said...

I'd love your pitch if you can get it in, Tess, but I so understand if it doesn't work out!

Tess said...

Okay, I did it!!!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you were able to slide in! Just got everything posted and set up- I'm off to bed.